I’m a bit embarrassed about this, so I’ll give it to you straight. A few months ago I told you guys about how to make beats with Sonic Producer, a beat maker software I’ve been using to make beats for my mixes. I wasn’t lying, I really do use it and I do think that it’s a good program for beginners to get started in making their own beats. Or, at least, I did. After I wrote that post, one of my readers (who shall remain unnamed) emailed me in an outrage. He couldn’t believe that I was using Sonice Producer when there was a much better beat making program out there, with higher quality sound samples and a ton more features. He was right. I’ve been using that program for the last 2 months and it’s awesome. I wanted to tell you about it earlier, but I’ve been too embarrassed to go back on what I had said just a few months ago. But now I’m finally ready to give you my DUBturbo review. If you’re still interested in making studio quality beats, read on…
Ok, let’s get straight to the point. Why do you want to make your own beats?
- You want to express your inner talent
- You want to make something that sounds really good and share with your friends
- You want that awesome feeling of success from creating something good all on your own
That’s why we all want to create music, make beats, be DJs, and so on. That’s what we all want. But achieving those things is usually not that easy, right? Otherwise, everyone else would be doing it. But it doesn’t have to be that way for you. I wrote this Dub Turbo review to show you that, with a good beat maker, you could achieve your goals easily.
So Why is DUBturbo Better?
Like I said, I was using Sonic Producer for a long time and honestly recommended it as the beat making software you should get. But here’s what made me change my mind about which beat maker you should use:
- Dub Turbo does NOT use compressed MP3 files for your sound samples – only high quality 44.1 kHz stereo WAV files. These are Broadcast Quality!
- 16 Track Sequencer – Create and edit your beats easily with the sequencer. It’s all click-and-drag easy!
- Drum MachineÂ – Use your keyboard like an MPC drum machine. You can assign triggers and knock your beats out from your keyboard instead of having to click. This is going to save you TONS of time and is going to make your beats sound extremely professional!
- 4-Octave Sampling KeyboardÂ – You don’t need an external MIDI controller – just use your computer’s keyboard to make your own samples. Pianos, bells, bass, saxes, it’s all in there.Â Literally thousands of mastered, stereo sounds to choose from. You can even edit volume levels for each sample.
You’ve heard things like this before, and some of them you’ve heard from me. I’m not going to lie to you and say something stupid like, “Dub Turbo’s interface is even easier than any other beat maker.” Other programs have nice, easy interfaces too. Other programs have sequencers and samplers too. So what makes DubTurbo different? It’s definitely an easy interface, but you still have to take a little time to learn how it works and how to make the best of it.
Here is the real difference between DubTurbo and all those other programs I usedÂ to make beats on:
DUBturbo comes with really DETAILED tutorial videos. I didn’t just sit down and make a best-selling beat on my first try. I took a couple hours to really learn how to use the software. And it was worth it. After really fiddling with it and watching the tutorials, I actually knew what I was doing.
The difference is that watching the tutorials will make it painfullyÂ easy to make beats you will be proud of! Check out how detailed the step-by-step tutorials are:
Ok, so to be honest, I don’t think I’m supposed to be showing you an actual tutorial from the purchased version of DubTurbo. But I really want you to see that I’m not just BSing you. This is a long video (because it’s so damn detailed!) but you could skip around if you want. Just watching this alone will give you a great idea of how much you can do with this awesome beat making software.
If you’re not convinced after watching that video that this is the right beat making software to get, then you’re not really that interested in making your own beats. It’s as simple as that. If you want the tools to quickly and easily make beats that sound like the professional tunes you hear on the radio, this DubTurbo review should have made it clear by now that DUBturbo is the beat maker to get.
Impress your friends, impress the ladies, impress YOURSELF! Get DUBturbo Now!
But wait, how much does it cost?
My Dub Turbo review wouldn’t be complete if I didn’t give you the most important piece of information. You want to know how much all this actually costs, right?
Well, here’s what I’ve got for you. CLICK HERE for a 25% Discount!